Keith Hollins has been recognised as a National Leader of Education and has received an honorary doctorate from Staffordshire University for his work, in recognition of his considerable services to education in North Staffordshire. Keith is currently the Chief Executive Officer at Staffordshire University Academies Trust and also works as Executive Principal at three High schools within the Leek Federation.
Keith has extensive experience and can work in both Primary and secondary phases on:
- Pupil Premium
- Ofsted preparation and post-Ofsted action planning
- Leadership and Management, at all levels
- Academisation and setting up Trusts/ Foundation schools
- Recruitment and Selection
Keith can offer Schools his services on a consultancy basis at a charge of £500 per day. If you require any further information please call one of our Senior HR Consultants to discuss his offerings in more detail. For further information on Keith Hollins career please see his enclosed CV. Curriculum Vitae Keith Hollins
An overview of his career is detailed below:
- He created the Leek Federation involving three high schools, before supporting them to become a Co-operative Learning Trust, and was architect of the Leek Education Partnership of 20 schools, serving as Chair for a number of years. He also led the conversion of The Cheadle Academy to academy status in 2011
- A Consultant Head for individual schools in the Specialist Schools Academies Trust (SSAT) on the Raising Attainment Transforming Learning (RATL) project, from 2005 to 2008
- The Regional Associate Head for the East of England for the RATL project supervising the work of the 54 Consultant Heads in this region, from 2005 to 2008
- From 2009 to 2011 he worked for SSAT / DfE as a Consultant Head for the ‘Gaining Ground’ programme and in this capacity he was consultant Head to Edensor High School in Stoke – on – Trent.
- Was a member of the National Steering Group for Head teachers of Visual Arts Colleges from 2005 to 2009 he have worked with the Innovation Unit
- He was a member of the management committee of the local Community and Learning Partnership and was a member of the local Children’s Trust.
- He was Chair of the Staffordshire Moorlands District Inclusion Panel and Chair of the Staffordshire Moorlands Head teachers steering group and of the District 14 – 19 Management Group for Diplomas, from 2006 to 2012.
Currently Keith Hollins is also:
- A member of the Entrust Business Advisory Group
- An Associate Headteacher for Entrust
- A member of the Staffordshire Moorlands District Children and Young People’s Board
- A serving National Leader of Education since 2007